About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

What I sewed this weekend

Well I was a little busy this weekend.  I decorated the house for Christmas since hubby had gotten the boxes out of the attic; the house always looks so new and different after decorating simply because we haven't seen the stuff for a year!

I did monogram a set of sheets and pillowcases for a friend.  They are shimmery silver in color so I used a darker silver-gray embroidery thread and did a tone on tone - looks great. I used a Fancy Monogram Font from Embroitique.


I also had a chef coat to embroider - hubby brought it home from a co-worker and offered my services; turned out fine.


Also did one kitchen towel with a Sassy Christmas Girl design from Julia's Needle Designs.  It is adorable and I will do another this week.



I finished a few aprons that I am making for gifts and I will write about them later this week.  It is getting late and tomorrow is a workday so back to the reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment