About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grape and Feta Salad

I wanted to do something different for a dinner starter today.  A friend recently told me about a refreshing grape salad she had; her version was tossed with olive oil but I added some white wine vinegar for some added flavor.

Grape and Feta Salad

1 lb. seedless red grapes
2 Tblsp. olive oil
2 Tblsp. white wine vinegar
1 Tsp salt
5 oz. lo fat crumbled Feta cheese


Wash and dry grapes. Place in bowl, sprinkle with salt and toss with olive oil. Add Feta chesse and stir. Drizzle with white wine vinegar. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour. Serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment