About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Personalized Clothing Protector


Adult Clothing Protector
 





A friend recently asked me to personalize several adult clothing protectors for her mother as a Christmas gift. It was really a good idea, especially for those who have loved ones that cannot leave home and it is so difficult to think of something they need. I can remember years ago wondering why my parents would always say they didn't need anything when we asked for gift ideas for them. As I am getting older, I finally understand. If my husband and I need something, we just go out and get it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting to get a clothing protector. Any suggestions on where to get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get clothing protectors for adults at Altmeyers Home Stores http://www.bedbathhome.com/

      Delete
  2. I don't know how to live or eat without clothing protectors. They protect my clothes from getting food all over them. I wish I had these while going to school so my mom wouldn't have gotten mad at me for spilling all over my clothes.

    ReplyDelete