About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pizzelles and a Cup of Coffee



Well my hubby has been busy making Pizzelles for the Holiday.  This is his specialty; uses the recipe that came with the original pizzelle maker. As you can see, the recipe has been heavily used and retains mementos of holidays past. The chocolate pizzelles are always a big hit when given as gifts. Personally, I like the nut ones the best. I also like the smell in the house when he is making them, two at a time, on the pizzelle iron. He usually makes 12 dozen at a time. Do the math! That's alot of times refilling that iron in an evening - gotta love a guy who will take on pizzelle duty!


No comments:

Post a Comment