About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Class Finished Their Doll Clothes

I had 5 attendees for the 18 inch doll clothes class and they did not disappoint me.  Everyone had a different taste in fabric so we got quite a variety in the finished product. In the class we learned how to do French seams, use decorative stiches for adornment, make a casing with a zigzag stitch and how to finish with a double needle. Additionally, we used elastic thread in the bobbin to do shirring. Here are some of the clothes they made. You can go back to my previous posts http://juliannasjourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/more-doll-clothes.html to see what I started out with.






No comments:

Post a Comment