About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Luvin Bar Harbor, Maine

 
 
It's been over a decade that we visited Bar Harbor; the last time our preteen children were with us. I remember that we had such a nice time but really had forgotten what a nice town it is. I took the picture above while on a Nature Cruise through the harbor. This awesome house sits in Acadia off the shore of Bar Harbor. Yes, those of you who know me well, are amazed I would board any type of ship that actually goes into the ocean.  Well Acadia National Park was closed due to the government shutdown and the cruise offered the chance to look into it from the coastline. So I took my Dramamine and dared to go. It was so worth it and I did not get sick. While on the cruise we saw many seals frolicking, all kinds of ducks and birds and even a majestic bald eagle.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment