About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Another beautiful wedding

 
 
 
Recently we attended the wedding of our daughter's childhood friend Lauren in St. James, N.Y.  It was a beautiful fall wedding as you can see from the picture above.  I find it particularly charming because we watched the bride grow up and become this beautiful adult woman.  The reception was held in Smithtown, N.Y. at Smithtown Landing.  The appetizers were plentiful and included Pittsburgh specialties like pierogies.  The main entrees were scrumptious; my hubby thought the steak was fabulous. Congrats to Lauren and John!  Below is my lovely daughter and her other half.
 



Since we were on Long Island for the wedding we decided to make a trip of it and continue onto Cape Ann, MA, Bar Harbor, ME, through the White Mountains of New Hampshire and wherever else the roads take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment