About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Eggs Wars of 2014

Well just a week late but I needed to post about this year's egg wars. If you would like to read the history of the wars just go back to this earlier post http://juliannasjourney.blogspot.com/2012/04/egg-wars-2012.html

 
 
As usual, Hubby colored the eggs.  There were no fancy swirls or dyes this year.  Since no children were available to help him he went with the 'classic' dyed eggs but we did have this lovely centerpiece to showcase them.
 
There were 9 contenders this year and the winner was Jimmy.  We all think he holds his egg in some funky way so that his doesn't crack. Well we will all try again next year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment