About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

One More Block To Go........





So I have been working on the blocks for this Christmas quilt since March.  It is the pattern Merry Merry Snowmen from Bunny Hill Designs.  I have just one more block to do.  Then I can sew the blocks together and free motion quilt it.  Each block has the design appliqued on it and then adorned with buttons and/or embroidery. I hope to be finished with it by mid November so I can display it on a quilt rack for the Holidays.



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely the cutest quilt I've seen in quite a while! I hope you manage to finish it to use for Christmas this year! Barb O

    ReplyDelete