About Me

My photo
Sewing and cooking are two of my favorite things. In the past, I often found myself searching for pictures and details of projects I have done, without success. So I decided to start documenting my creations. Then my son suggested I add my recipes to the blog so that they are documented also.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

New Year's Resolutions 2018

I haven't posted for quite awhile - well actually years - because I have been too busy enjoying my granddaughters, sewing, cooking and attempting to stay fit. So my New Year's resolutions included getting my blog up to date and to "make me a better me". Well as you can see it is the middle of February and I am just now getting to my blog. In my quest to better myself, my hubby and I got new bicycles and before we set out with them I wanted to make a handlebar bag to hold my cell phone, keys and the few essentials that may be needed while out cycling. So my next post will be a tutorial of the handlebar bag I made.

So it was 52 degrees here today, the warmest it has been in weeks, so we decided to take the bikes to the bike trail. Unfortunately the ice and snow was still on the trails but we rode a few miles anyways. The scenery was beautiful, the air refreshing but it is not all that easy to pedal through the slush. Since we haven't biked in years it was good we could only do a few miles. Tomorrow will tell if I have aching muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment